Ouran Highschool Host Club RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own OHSHC character or be someone from the anime!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome guests and returning members! How wonderful it is that you've decided to visit!

The Wonderful Lunchroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyoya

Kyoya

The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:22 pm

And them Tamaki said "of course it is a host club you didn't have a a clue!
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:25 pm

"I just transferred here jeez. Nobody talks to me so i didn't know a thing." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:44 pm

As Kyoya was on his computer he explained the host club to Ruko "don't worry Tamaki always thinks everyone knows what the host club is its pretty popular" Kyoya said with a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:46 pm

"I see. Wait its already 4:00! I need to get home my brother will kill me! Thank you, sorry and bye!"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:50 pm

The twins said at the same time "we'll that was weird". Kyoya thought she was pretty, but he had to keep this relationship with Akemi clean. Then Tamaki said "I'm spry host club but the princesses have their dance lessons today and we cannot have the appointments today.
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:54 pm

THE NEXT DAY-----------------------------------------------
"Time for another day at that crazy rich people school. I mean what's up with a host club at school?" She thought. she walked into the doors of OHS and mad her way to class. When she got in to class she recognized three boys form the host club. "Please don't talk to me!" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 4:59 pm

The twins and kyoya were getting ready to go to the host club to make invitations to The Host Club Ball. They noticed Ruko and the twins said "in not going to talk to that commoner".
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:03 pm

When Ruko overheard the twins she was happy and offended at the same time. "It's not my fault." she mumbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:05 pm

We'll then everyone in the Host Club came to make invitations for the ball, they invited everyone in the school including Ruko. And everyone started going to deliver the invitations.
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Later on in the day Ruko was in the lunchroom studying, doing homework and eating at the same time when one of the hosts approached her. "Hey Ruko the host club is having a-" Ruko interrupted and said "Don't talk to me. I'm not interested."
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:14 pm

Honey came back saying at the same time crying "a mean girl didn't let me give her the invitation! Then Mori said "have some cake" then Honey said "thanks Mori Simpi!
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:18 pm

"I need to figure out a time to work on my manga." she thought "The deadline is in a week isn't it. No time to go to stupid host events. Although it may give me ideas...What am I thinking! No way I'm going to a stupid 'ball'"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:24 pm

We'll even though one person won't show up they weren't going to cancel it. So they got into Tamaki's limo and headed to the most expensive store in town called Otaku.
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:29 pm

Ruko was out shopping for trinkets and saw a large black limo in front of the store. "Don't tell me its them! Oh please king of anime don't let it be them!" she thought when a boy walked out of the limo " It's... them." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:32 pm

When they walked into Otaku Tamaki found a very nice tux around 10,000 yen. Kyoya found a tux but a little more expensive, Honey and Mori had both formal Black tuxes that matched, and Haruhi had found a nice Purple dress and a tux. And the twins found matching tuxes.
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:39 pm

I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I had an event coming up that why I'm here. If anything i did not come for that stupid ball.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 pm

When they were done they headed to the store called All Anime and Manga,it was good for rich people cause stuff there was very expensive
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:44 pm

"I HATE RICH PEOPLE! I was just about to head there. KILL THIS WORLD!" She walked out the store trying not to get caught. "Oh crap. That's the way home too." She walked by the store when the hosts walked out "If I'm not already dead when this is done I'm killing myself" she thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:47 pm

The host club had each all gotten 15 mangas and anime series, they got back into the limo and headed back to the school. Then they stayed up all night working on the Decore for the ball.
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:48 pm

"THANK YOU KING OF ANIME!" she thought. "I've got to get home now"
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:53 pm

The food that had been cooked by Mori was great, and the costumes were amazing, and the Decore that Honey mostly did was very professional. Than Tamaki said "I can't wait to dance with Haruhi!!!!!! Kyoya was going to dance with a added in Host club member Akemi
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Ruko ended up at the ball. "So this is what rich people parties look like?" She walked around trying not to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Kyoya

Kyoya

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Kyoya was dancing with his girlfriend Akemi, she was In a beautiful yellow dress. Than he noticed the girl who refused to come to the party. Then security had to take her out cause she didn't have a invitation.
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:21 pm

"Damn these rich people."
Back to top Go down
Ruko

Ruko

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 6:21 pm

She called her brother to tell him she was heading home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wonderful Lunchroom   The Wonderful Lunchroom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wonderful Lunchroom
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ouran Highschool Host Club RPG :: Other-
Jump to: